What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The ultimate solution for PC drivers
- Backs up your current drivers before any new driver installation by default
- With over 8,000,000 database of hardware & drivers
- Automatically checks for driver updates
- Includes full-time technical support
- Designed in easy-to-use interface
- Excellent at searching drivers
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Driver Tool Kit scores 76.67/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.drivertoolkit.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: drivertoolkit.com you’ll also be taken through to drivertoolkit.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)